View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 08:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
My daughter and her friend actually did a wedding babysitting gig once. But really, parents can't exactly travel without their kids. What are they going to do with them?
I realized this one after I posted. I'm frustrated but I understand they're out of town guests and can't just abandon their kids for a weekend lol

I did some snooping...my first cousin, who is one of my bridesmaids, is currently living with one of these cousins because she is working out there. I asked if she had any inside knowledge, lol She didn't know much but it now sounds like the 2 year old of the one family will not be going--he'll be with grandma and grandpa for the weekend. The other family is a 16 year old and a 9 year old. The 16 year old is definitely old enough to take care of the 9 year old for the night, but I feel like it'll be super awkward because they're staying in the hotel where the wedding is being held...so it's like they have to hang out upstairs while everyone is at the party downstairs.

Honestly, I didn't give this a thought previously because we really didn't think they were going to be able to make it. Surprise, surprise, lol