View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 09:15 AM
GreekChat Member

From talking to my D it sounds like everyone did pretty well. Her and her friends all seem to be settling into their chapters very nicely. Everyone is really liking where they landed. Her initiation isn't until the end of the month but my wife is very excited as she get's to participate and pin her being a legacy.

My D is spending more time at the house and really starting to get involved in more activities but still keeping her grades and everything in perspective. Sounds like she is really enjoying everything and she is looking forward to living in the house next year. She recently completed rookie week so getting involved with the bike team and while she won't ride in this years little 5, who knows what might happen next year.

I appreciate everyone for contributing to this thread and hopefully those who read all this for next year gain some insight into the process and how its evolved through the years. Still doesn't make it easier and its still competitive but seems like its moving in a good direction.