View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 11:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
If her husband doesn't currently have a woman on the side, it's probably just a matter of time. He's reasonably attractive and seemingly a successful dentist.

But what I want to know is what drag queen taught these women to apply makeup. Holy blusher stripes, Batman! Actually, I take that back. I've seen drag queens with more subtle and elegant use of makeup. Bless their hearts.
Isn't it horrible but, I've been thinking the same thing as you on this one? I mean, she pretty much tells her husband she is not attracted to him or does not want him around when she does that. I saw previews for the next episode and it seems like he wants to get something going and instead, she tries to go somewhere else with a friend. Also, I loved how she told her Dentist husband that emergency dental surgery did not trump a "fashion" emergency. Really? Also, you could tell he didn't want his daughter to be sucking down coke in a bottle but, she completely ignored the request of her husband (a Dentist who knows what harms teeth). Something tells me he may be filing for divorce sooner rather than later.