View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 06:34 PM
GreekChat Member

TriDeltSallie, What, LM, GA, et al.:

All my posts in which I express support for President Trump and hope his health recovers are now being deleted one by one (e.g. http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=247345, etc.), so that only the accusations that I'm a troll, pig, or a "foreign" spy due to my being an immigrant remain.

XXXI construe that to mean commenting in support of Trump in the politics forum or expressing opposition to Biden's policies is out of bounds and my time here is done.XXX Correction, all my posts are being deleted by the mods, including those in Greek Life forum, except this thread. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

I thank you for the friendship you've extended over the two weeks I was here. While the level of passion expressed by another user was - to put it mildly - unexpected, overall I enjoyed our discussion greatly. Kindly pass on my regards to the other ladies if this post is deleted prior to them seeing it.

Take care and best regards,
Ronaldo

Last edited by Ronaldo9; 10-02-2020 at 10:02 PM. Reason: correction and sorry for jumping to conclusion