View Single Post
Old 07-29-2020, 06:01 PM

North American Interfraternity Council

Alpha Tau Omega- University of Texas-Tyler

Delta Chi - Loyola University of New Orleans(LA), High Point University(NC) 47 pledges

Delta Upsilon- Purdue University(IN), University of Nevada-Reno, University of Delaware, Bucknell University(PA)

Phi Delta Theta- Arkansas State University 39 pledges, Washington State University(recolonization) 28 pledges, Western Michigan University, University of Nevada-Las Vegas, Ohio Wesleyan University, University of Massachusetts-Amherst

Phi Kappa Tau- Georgetown College(KY)

Phi Mu Delta- Stockton University(NJ)

Pi Lambda Phi- West Virginia University(recharter)

Sigma Alpha Epsilon- Pennsylvania State University-University Park (recharter)

Sigma Chi- Eastern Illinois University(recharter), University of Texas-San Antonio*, Boston University(MA)(recharter)*, University of Alabama-Birmingham*, York University(Ontario, Canada), University of North Carolina-Wilmington*, University of Tennessee(recharter)*, University of South Carolina(recharter)*, Towson University(MD)(recharter)*, University of Colorado-Boulder(recharter)*, Rutgers University(NJ)(recharter), University of Delaware(recharter)

Tau Kappa Epsilon- University of Illinois, University of Idaho, Rutgers University(NJ), Oklahoma State University, Arkansas State University, University of Kentucky, Central Michigan University, California State University-Chico, Southern Oregon University, Rockhurst University(MO), West Chester University(PA), Morehead State University(KY), University of Illinois-Chicago, University of Delaware, University of Alabama, State University of New York-Oneonta, Benedictine University(IL)

Zeta Beta Tau- CUNY-College of Staten Island(NY), Emory University(GA)(recharter), University of California-Berkeley(recharter)

*denotes colony founded in previous school years

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)

Last edited by LaneSig; 05-17-2021 at 02:33 PM.