View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 10:04 PM
GreekChat Member

What a great idea!

Alpha Chi Omega - I absolutely love the music connection. the "first and last" idea is wonderful too.

Alpha Delta Pi - I love their charity. What a great cause.

Alpha Epsilon Phi - Giraffe mascot?! AMAZING!

Alpha Gamma Delta - I have a friend who is an AGD and her room is covered in squirrel everything, and I'm completely jealous.

Alpha Omicron Pi - I love that their coat of arms is a rose! It's so simple and elegant.

Alpha Phi - I'm biased... my best friend is an APhi. They have such a great philanthropy that makes a difference in so many lives. Love that they have the big dipper on their coat of arms too!

Alpha Sigma Alpha - I have a soft spot in my heart for anyone that supports the Special Olympics. Also, "Dot the Ladybug" mascot is precious.

Alpha Sigma Tau - I've actually never heard of this sorority, but after reading their story about how they were founded I have a lot of respect for these ladies!

Alpha Xi Delta - Beautiful coat of arms! I love that they support Autism Speaks and that Betsey Johnson was a sister!

Chi Omega - I think that their letters look great together. Also, an owl is such a cute mascot!

Delta Delta Delta - I'm VERY biased. I love everything.

Delta Gamma - The anchor/nautical theme is so cute. When I visited DG during recruitment I met so many great girls.

Delta Phi Epsilon - Unicorn mascot?! AWESOME!

Delta Zeta - Beautiful badges, great founders story.

Gamma Phi Beta - One of my closest friends is a GPhi and I love how their letters sound together! They flow so well. I love the moon symbol and their colors too.

Kappa Alpha Theta - The sorority I love the most after DDD. My Grandma and a bunch of my cousins are all Thetas! It's my absolute favorite sorority name - I think the letters sound great together and love the kite.

Kappa Delta - They have so many causes to support! White roses are beautiful as well.

Kappa Kappa Gamma - Another sorority very close to my heart. My 'second mom' is a Kappa and she was the person who influenced me to go through recruitment in the first place. I love their colors too!

Phi Mu - Such a cute name! The colors are adorable.

Phi Sigma Sigma - I think the Egyptian roots are incredible!

Pi Beta Phi - Great colors and I love the 'angel' motif. I had their songs stuck in my head for weeks after rush.

Sigma Delta Tau - Lapis lazuli?! Such a beautiful gem!

Sigma Kappa - Stupid reason: I love their symbols.

Sigma Sigma Sigma - If they had a chapter at my school, I would have been so interested! Purple is my favorite color and I love the Tri letters (obviously)! Plus, the sailboat is such a wonderful symbol and has such a deep meeting.

Theta Phi Alpha - The compass is a great symbol both for life and the sorority.

Zeta Tau Alpha - I'm also biased here. One of my best friends is a ZTA and I love so much about it! Great colors, and the crown is a lovely way to represent your sisters!