Thread: Rush Cuts
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 04:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCsunshinec44 View Post
Hey i dont know if you're allowed to answer to this but i have been wondering about the first day of rush cuts. In that day you meet one at most two girls from the chapter and are at risk of being cut. Is this based soley on you not clicking with one girl? I feel like you barely get a chance to know the chapter without being cut (if you are).Thanks so much!
I am really rather confused KCsunshinec44. First you start a thread about "throwing what you know" which may I add dumbfounded the majority of the GCers who commented. Now you post this one about rush cuts??
Perhaps you should focus more on what recruitment is all about and if you have the necessary requirements to even begin rush in the first place. My intentions are not be mean about this, but as my New Member assistant mom taught us, "you never know whose eyes are watching you". You may think the sororities at your school won't find out about you intentions with GC, but you'd be surprised. Please listen to the sisters who have been through it and witnessed rush firsthand. If you have questions I am sure many of us on here will answer them, given they don't tread into forbidden water.

Good luck, and I hope you find the sorority you can call home. Just give them the opportunity to find you.
... devotion to the right, the good, and the true
think pink