Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
No one is singling you out--when others have done this, I've made the same comments to them but you weren't here for those times.
What I'm saying is that's what folks do. You post something whether it's detailed or not, if somebody has an opinion about that post, they're free to respond. Don't act all innocent as if you don't do the shit, either.

Quote:
Fine. Don't get mad when someone comes back and tells you your response is way off-base because you were missing info and purposely refused to clarify.
Get mad? WTF? LOL folks can post whatever the hell they want to post, provided that it's not in any kind of violation to the rules here. If folks disagree with what I've posted, cool, we can debate about it. I don't have a problem with that. If they talk shit in the process, I will also talk shit in the process. Pretty simple concept, to me.

Quote:
You have no idea how many users I do and don't chat with or why. Ha, as if randomly cussing someone out and personally insulting them is better. Like I said, I don't ignore you because I'm mad at you. I ignore you because there has yet to be a conversation we see eye-to-eye on that doesn't also make you explode irrationally. When you stop that foolishness, you're likable and funny but the whole landmine vibe cancels that out for me.
LOL, that's cool, but I also don't give a shit how many users you fuck with and don't. You've randomly insulted folks too, so don't come on here acting like you haven't, so add yourself in the mix. LOL, christiangirl, like I said, I don't give a shit if you're mad at me, ignore me, or whatever, or for whatever reason. What I am saying is that if you choose not to chat with me, based on whatever reason, cool, but don't talk shit about me (being passive aggressive about it). If you are not going to say whatever your thoughts are about me, TO me, then don't say it at all. Either way, you WILL get a reply, so it's best you say it TO me. I've seen you pull that passive aggressive shit on here before to other folks, and if you want to do that, cool, but it isn't going fly with me, though.

Quote:
EXACTLY. I think it's better to not respond to a touchy topic unless I can be level-headed enough to not rip off someone's cyber-head when I get a response. I don't pretend it never happens but I make an honest effort and follow through the vast majority of the time. That is the difference between us.
Right, because I'm going to respond to a "touchy" topic, or one that doesn't affect me one way or the other. So, we have our differences, nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
I’ll read a Harry Potter book if you do.
LOL! I'm holding you to this one. I feel you with the rest of your post. It was on point, and thank you for the kind remarks.