View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
It just seems as if you really don't understand how to communicate with people outside of your bubble, which is a problem in U.S. civil discourse of late. Many of your queries, e.g., why HBGLOs place an emphasis on being incorporated could have been solved with a pretty simple search. In other cases, e.g., that you thought there was a discussion to be had about why Sigma Chi should be shut down for something which maybe happened 12 years ago, I don't think you really thought the question through and may have erred in judgment.

I've also noted that early on, you thought some language, i.e., calling Democrats some sort of perjorative was acceptable. While that may be exactly what you refer to Democrats with in the closed circles you communicate in, that you would think using such language in a place like GC where viewpoints are diverse is beyond me. There are Republicans, Trump supporters, Biden supporters, Democrats, who all interact here without the level of vitriol that you inspire.

You'd benefit from having conversations, even tough ones, with people you disagree with. Learn to take an F-U in stride. If you're going to light these fuses, don't expect the moderators to help you deal with things when the attached bombs explode.
Mic Drop