View Single Post
Old 03-23-2004, 05:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to hottytoddy Send a message via AIM to hottytoddy Send a message via Yahoo to hottytoddy
Quote:
Originally posted by GtownGirl98
Okay no one has mentioned the best SEC yet... who has the best fans and most loyal fans... Who has the most SEC Championships... Who has the most NCAA Basketball National Championships... I mean come on people.... UK. Let us admit that UK should not have been the number one selection committee team but when it came down to who the favorite was... it was UK, just because we are UK.

ETA: We also have the best Cheerleaders in the world... again dominating the championships both at the collegiate level and on the high school level.
AHHHH!! I grew up being a HUGE Kentucky basketball fan! And I still pull for them unless they're playing us (and in that case it usually doesn't matter anyway cause our b-ball team usually isn't that great).

Kentucky cheerleading! I would've given my left leg to cheer at KY! I was a competitive HARD CORE cheerleader in HS and I had a few friends who ended up cheering there. It was like a dynasty until this year and they finally got beat after something like 8 years---?

Tennessee Women's basketball also has an excellent reputation. Head Coach Pat Summit is the most well-known womens coach in the country. I went to see Pearl Jam at Thompson Bowling Arena once and Eddie Vedder looked around and said "It doesn't take a genious to see tham women rule around here" or something like that.

YEA SEC!!