View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 11:03 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midwesterngirl View Post
I used to love Christmas music too. However, I've had to pick up a part time retail job and now I would be happy to never hear another Christmas song again. My store plays several different versions of about 10 songs total. It doesn't matter if it is a different arrangement by a different artist,it is still the same annoying song being played over and over again.
I remember those days! I would like to hear the music much more if a) the lite music station didn't play it beginning Nov 1st (yes, all Christmas ALL the time -- geez, give Thanksgiving a chance people!) and b) they didn't try to put a rock edge on Away in a Manger like I heard yesterday on my contemporary Christian station

We have shopped for the kid pretty much all year, so he was taken care of for the most part. I got hubby's stuff done early as well. Now I am forced to either not tell him any hints & get who-knows-what or, tell him exactly what I want & spend yet another Christmas opening every gift knowing exactly what is inside Guys - girls are NOT hard to buy for - you just don't want to put the effort into it.

Everything is wrapped but can't go under the tree because of a certain lab puppy who thinks that the tree is her indoor playhouse (yes, she tries to climb THE tree!) The cats have never bothered the tree - none of my cats have actually - but the puppy thinks its fair game. We have the bottom half bare of ornaments now after we found her pulling them off one at a time & hiding them. Beneath our bed (don't ask me how she can still get under there - she is huge!) is like a treasure trove.

Here she is half in/half out of the tree!