Thread: Dog question
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 10:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to tcsparky
I guess I just feel hurt that he is so callously accusing me. His text today was-

You know what you did. You gave him sausage that you hadn't crushed up small enough, and it got stuck in his intestines. He died trying to poop, and it's your fault. I do not wish to speak with you about this.

I have a biology degree. Granted, I'm not a doctor, but sausage is GROUND UP meat. His digestive system would have broken it down long before the day the dog died. I liked the dog. He was very sweet. I feel bad for my friend. But I don't think that anything I did killed the dog. He was eating normally for several days after I stopped feeding him, My friend told me that everyone he has spoken to about this agrees that I killed the dog. I know that he has spoken to his parents and his best friend. They are not exactly impartial.

It is driving me crazy that he is throwing these accusations out as if they are fact. So, you guys have given me the impartial opinions I hoped for. I, too, think this sounds stupid, and realize that he is in pain and wants to blame someone. Thanks.