View Single Post
Old 04-30-2003, 04:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
Thumbs down

ok, so i am a weird case when it comes to this stuff.

ever since i can remember, i have felt like someone was behind me. sounds weird, i know, but seriously. i can remember being about 3 yrs old, and walking down the hallway in my house at night and putting my hand on my back b/c i felt like someone was RIGHT behind me and it freaked me out. if i could actually feel something on my back, it wasn't as bad. this happens to me sporatically, and you'd think i'd be used to whoever it is, but sometimes it's stronger than other times....so i can still just get SUPER freaked. when i lived in the alpha gam house, i walked into the bathroom to take a shower, but 2 secs later i HAULED ASS back into my room b/c something was just on my back and i wigged. my roomie was like, "not again....." when i was in my apt with ilovemyglo....we both had weirdo stuff happen, but she knew, i think, who was messin with her.
it's happened a few times in my house at home, but i called them out one night (straight up told them/it who i was, i wasn't going to do anything to them, and begged for them to let me be), and i haven't had anything major happen in a while. it normally happens right when i get to the top of my stairs. BUT, one night i woke up, my sheets were all the way under my chin, i couldn't open my eyes or move my arms, and it felt like someone was sitting on my chest. don't think i've ever prayed so quick in my life. this house is only a few yrs old, so nothing has happened here, or in any other place i've lived that i know of....i think i just get followed. i need some psychic healin'......

My Facebook