View Single Post
Old 09-16-2015, 09:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Who's lying? (not being argumentative, just trying to figure out what's what!). Is Jane lying and to whom? Is the OP lying?
The sentiment in the thread seems to be that Jane the PNM is lying. The OP/Recruitment advisor knows where she fell on their bid list, and knows that she was within the first bid list, i.e. before they reached quota.

PNM Jane claims that she put B first. AXOrushadvisor was saying that in 100% of the situations she is familiar with the PNM is lying. This may be due to:
1. Regretting the ranking order that she actually did choose and trying to wiggle out of it to get into the other chapter
2. Trying to save face with friends of hers in the chapter. "I put you first but got my second choice" so that she wouldn't have to admit that she didn't want to choose their chapter.

I am skeptical about computer error with matching. If the name was outside the first bid list there may be a minuscule chance of it getting flubbed, but I just don't see how that can happen when you fall within the first bid list.