View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OUlioness01
ok, let's see how this goes

Alpha Chi Omega~a friend of mine from high school is an Alpha

Chi Omega and she is one of the most caring people i know

Alpha Delta Pi~the ADPis i've met have so much spirit and enthusiasm, plus they were founded at Weslyan College one year before us

Alpha Epsilon Phi~ pediatric aids is such a wonderful cause

Alpha Gamma Delta~ i love the colors red green and buff....just the idea makes me think of my favorite time of year, plus alpha gams seem so close. they have a great sisterhood

Alpha Omicron Pi~one of my favorite people outside of Phi Mu at OU is an AOII, she's just great!

Alpha Phi~ i like the way Phi is pronounced fee...and i love how their sisterhood is so close. your flowers are beautiful too

Alpha Sigma Alpha~Apire Seek Attain...what a great motto

Alpha Sigma Tau~i love your creed! i also really like how accessible your website is

Alpha Xi Delta~Alpha Xi holds my favorite philanthropy event of all time on my campus, Fuzzie Football. it's so much fun!

Chi Omega~i've almost never heard of a campus that has NPC chapters without hearing about Chi-O...you guys are huge!

Delta Delta Delta~i like how the pine tree represents the collegiate member, that's really cool

Delta Gamma~i love the anchors!

Delta Phi Epsilon~i love the description of the colors, royal purple and pure gold sound so much more sincere

Delta Zeta~turtles are so cute! i have a lot of friends in DZ at a couple different campuses

Gamma Phi Beta~some of the best women i know are Gamma Phi Betas

Kappa Alpha Theta~the mission statement is a great example of what a sorority should be

Kappa Delta~it seems like half the women i graduated high school with went KD...KD is everywhere!

Kappa Kappa Gamma~the coat of arms reminds me of a character from a disney movie. i love the idea of the key being a symbol.

Phi Mu~i love Phi Mu my sisters true...i love everything Phi Mu stands for, and on most campuses i've heard that Phi Mus are just very down to earth women. i have loved meeting all my sisters on GC because we all have such a love for our organization

Phi Sigma Sigma~your twin ideals are wonderful. i really love the sphinx too

Pi Beta Phi~the arrow is such a cute symbol. i lovethe Pi Phi angels too

Sigma Delta Tau~i love your open motto

Sigma Kappa~violets and doves, it's just so pretty sounding, and so peaceful.

Sigma Sigma Sigma~the doll collection is the most unusual tradition i've ever herad of, but so cool!

Theta Phi Alpha~i don't know much about Theta Phi Alpha, but one of my friends joined this past year and i never would have thought she would have been in a sorority. it would take some truly amazing women to make her join, and that's what she found.

Zeta Tau Alpha~the chain of chapters is really neat!