View Single Post
Old 08-30-2009, 08:34 PM
GreekChat Member

"Sigma Iota Chi"?

Hey all,

Just your loveable PNM here I'm registering for recruitment online right now, and it asks to list legacy status. I remembered my Aunt was in a sorority in college, and in the form they consider it legacy status from your Aunt.

So, I asked her what sorority she was in. She told me "Sigma Iota Chi". This is the SECOND time she told me this..

I've been googling and found nothing called Sigma Iota Chi. I know it's definitely not an NPC sorority, obviously, which doesn't help me..but I'm just so puzzled. It's like it doesn't even exist.

I was thinking she maybe forgot the name of her GLO (YIKES) and maybe it was her chapter name? So I went to Widener U's website (where she went to college) and they have a Sigma Sigma Sigma chapter. I thought that's what she might have meant, Tri-Sigma, Iota Chi chapter or something..but it's like the Delta Xi chapter (that's probably not exactly it..but definitely not Iota Chi).

I'm so confused Has anyone heard of Sigma Iota Chi?

"If you find the girls that love the you, you love..well then that's just fAbulΦus."