View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 12:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyPenguin View Post
I am a little confused here. Let's get this straight:

You got in your car and drove to a different city. You went to a fraternity house that is at a school you don't attend. You said "Hey guys, I asked about you on the internet and was wondering if the bad stuff was really true?" They said "Oh hello friendly stranger. No, it is all lies. We are great! Life is great!" You said, "Okay cool guys, sounds good. Oh yeah, they also said something about some guy named Tom Earp." Brothers say "Tom Earp is awesome! We love him." You say, "Oh, okay, cool, I'll go home now." They say "Thanks for randomly showing up at our house, guy who doesn't attend our school! Come back for rush in January! We'll have Kool-Aid!"

Is this about right?
You've got it straight, GeekyPenguin. Except you missed his post in the Lambda Chi forum -- apparently, they've already asked him to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chettyg100 View Post
so from all of the stuff i am getting, and see that my post is now gone again, i drove over to pittsburg kansas to see for myself.

great bunch of guys with a new house. told me i would be welcome in january to join them. asked about tom earp and they could not say enough nice about him.
i hope i get to meet him. cannot be as bad as he is talked about on here.
Golly.