View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 12:52 AM
GreekChat Member

I understand the respect issue. I'm in the Founding class, and the Founding class is not really a class like the Alpha class. The founding class is a group of people who joined the interest group over a period of 4 years, so there are people in it with varying degrees of experiences, some (7 or so) joined only a week before colonization.

The people with more experience, myself included, sometimes feel disrespected by the newer guys because they really don't know what we went through to get to colonization. We've explained the history to them in a history session and that seemed to help a little...

I also tend to remind our associate members a little too much when they whine, that I had to pledge (technically) for a year and a half before I became a brother (colonized).

As for the, "they call three different people and make a different excuse to each person about why they don't know it or something like that," thing--It's pure crap. The only person they should call if they have a question is the associate member educator or equvilent... that way there is only one person thats the official word and there is no room to get stories crossed, and if someone doesnt know something the blame rests on one persons shoulders.

Last edited by archangel689; 03-31-2003 at 12:55 AM.