View Single Post
Old 01-22-2008, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Theta-Nu View Post
Hi Everyone! i've been lurking and getting the feel of GC long before my friend and i sat down in Oct. and decided wow the sororities here just don't click with us. We have 6 NPC Sororities who are wonderful ladies in their own right but just don't click with our ideals and what we want out of a sorority. I finished reading wishinhopin's saga with Nu Beta Omicron and only pray i can have half the determination she had. Just between word of mouth my friend and i have at least two committed girls to help us in the start up process. the real questions for me is what now? i went to Greek Life in Oct/Nov and they practically scoffed at the idea of a new sorority since the ones here have had a problem keeping numbers. even though several girls walk away from rush without a comfortable match. I've been looking at many of your sites for ideas and have to say i turned to my co-founding mother and said"this is the kind of thing campus needs." I haven't really had courage to speak up before now but am glad i have. sorry it's so long

Christine
What is "the kind of thing campus needs? A local? I'm not really sure I understand exactly what you are asking?