View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaSigOU
Oh yeah... it's that time of year again!

Be sure and flush twice...
it's a LONG way to Austin!

Only 221 miles due south of where I live... except on OU/Saxet weekend!

BOOMER SOONER!!!
TUCK FEXAS!!!

OK... now that I've had the opportunity to vent my spleen... any weekend other than the Red River War weekend might be doable. Lived in Dallas for several years, yet haven't gone near the Fair. Perhaps this is the year?
I'll gladly support trash talking if theres any substance behind it. You sound like the fat girl at the party talking about how no one wants to be with her cause she's so hot, and we're all around going um, no. Like how UT was ranked #2 going into Saturday and OU was ranked #21 BEFORE losing to UCLA. (good job Bomar, btw)

You cant be cocky when your team is this far down for the first time since 1997 and EVERYONE is now saying (Before today's game) they wouldnt even get an invite to a marginal bowl game, much less a BCS series. (and do love how OU has the WORST ranking in the entire Big 12 non conference - and thats behind Baylor - WHO IS EVER BEHIND BAYLOR? Thats just SAD.)

You are gonna have to change your sig, cause frankly, its just embarassing for you. Seriously, 41 - 24?

Again, if its warranted, then cool, but you gotta remember, this isnt last year and Stoops has to do something more than just say that 'We can do better." Maybe he should coach better or have a team that sucks less and has less fumbles.

See what your sig looks like when UT is the national champs. lol.

Last edited by lifesaver; 09-18-2005 at 01:41 PM.