View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 01:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
And I am so happy to see how all of these sororities treat people I have not acted as if I no everything I tell you what I have been told and informed. I tell you what they tell me during informationals and what I find on the internet and all you do is criticize not one respose has been about my question
Honey, we have see it all... So what... You so ready to get beat down, I know a great sorority for you at the State!!! You get a line jacket, too with numbers on the front and back, sometimes!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by .... View Post
First off I did not say I have enough information. I only mentioned sororities that I had NO information about. I have more information and have had more communication with both of those sororities. I don't know enough about ANY sorority, or I would not be here as I have stated many times! Read my first post, there is no hostility, but when people call me ignorant and make rude comments, yes, I become defensive.
Good about your defensiveness, take action!!! Get you chit in order!!! When you step up to any of us, then you step correct. At all times. If you don't want to do that, then you do not need to be a part of us. We don't want you and your kind in our organizations. We are well enough alone...

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana