View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 10:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titchou View Post
If the option for her school's student is both virtual and in person, this would be the situation. She's already accepted a bid so she is tied to it till next formal recruitment...whether virtual or in person - as long as it's an NPC sorority. I'm surprised initiation isn't till next semester though. I thought Chi O was the only one doing semester long pledging - though that may have changed.
Initiation at my collegiate chapter is later this semester. I just am trying to figure out if I really can move in January or not, or if I should go through initiation or drop prior. I want to stay in my collegiate chapter if I can move in January, I’m just not sure if I can. I don’t want to ruin my lifelong chances of being active in any sorority if I initiate my collegiate chapter now. There’s no chapter of that sorority locally or even regionally, so if I can’t move across the country in January, I won’t be able to be active in it.

Good to know about the one year wait though. I didn’t realize that applied to alumnae chapters or my situation.