View Single Post
Old 02-08-2015, 07:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sigmagirl2000
Okay... So I went with math functions, because I'm a nerdy teacher. At first I was going to change Student2's words and format, but it is what is it and to change it I didn't feel was right.... This may be more specific and not as PC as most stories on here, but it is what it is. If you aren't interested, please just don't read:

Day 1- Casual attire
The first round of my first day I had a break which gave me a lot of anxiety because I was so excited to get into the swing of things and go to my first house. When I got my schedule I was secretly upset because all the “top tier” sororities were at the end of the day, and I knew my then my feet would hurt, my voice would be almost lost, and I’d lose energy. Waiting during that first break was very frustrating, although I had friends in my no party round I still felt as if I was ready to talk and make amazing first impressions! Going into recruitment my favorite sorority was Exponential, then Cubic, Sine, Quadratic, Cosine, Tangent, Square Root, Linear, and then Inverse. Although, the middle order could have been modified I thought I knew that Exponential and Cubic would be my two favorites no matter what. When I got my schedule my first day looked like this:

1. Linear
2. Inverse
3. Cubic
4. Sine
5. Cosine
6. Tangent
7. Exponential
8. Square Root
9. Quadratic

::: waiting for someone to post in Irishpipes 2013-2014 chapter listing thread that quota was .25 ::: - ASTalumna06