View Single Post
Old 07-08-2002, 03:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to OXBrody151 Send a message via Yahoo to OXBrody151
Dry Housing

The fact of the matter is that, further with the dry-housing situation, some of us just keep doing what we've always done. They're called 3rd-Party Vendors. I'm not so much disappointed in the whole Dry Housing concept, granted, I'm a little bitter that it's happening the summer after my 21st but still... What's frustrating to me is that my chapter is having the entire concept of HAVING a house dangled over our head, and being post-poned it seems in wait for Dry-Housing to be put into effect. Norwich Housing wants us to rent for two years before they pony up money (Meanwhile we're the only NIC House on campus that doesn't have a house.), and our Alumni are more or less just killing time and stalling until July '03. Granted it's their money, but I still think this is rather messed up. Anyways I'm ranting... back to the topic. I don't like it, I don't think it's necessary, but honestly it's out of our hands now, and I don't think Brother Dave (You all should know who I'm talking about) is going to let this one slip out of his grip.

Sean Meusch
Theta Chi Fraternity
Zeta Epsilon Chapter
California State University- Long Beach