View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 03:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to iotamason Send a message via MSN to iotamason Send a message via Yahoo to iotamason
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbymidwest View Post

Husband is a morning person, talkative and chirpy first thing. He is also a morning list maker. I am a night person. I make my lists the evening before because I am barely functioning in the morning. I drag myself blearily into the kitchen, and stare at him dumbly while he talks about the organization and events of the day that he has planned. He is used to it now, but it used to bug him to no end when we were just married. He had this cozy idea of chatting over morning coffee and breakfast... nope.
I cosign... My wife is so perky and happy in the morning... Talking a mile a minute.. Like you I am a night owl... when morning comes i have to have the coffee by the bed to take a sip just to get out of bed. when she talks during the am its like I hear gibberish.. I just smile, nod, and say uh huh when ever she stops talking and staring waiting for a response... I remember I said uh huh to a question and when I got of work their was new furniture and she redecorated the den.. i asked her why did she make the changes.. She said I agreed to it that morning.....lol