View Single Post
Old 08-20-2001, 10:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ees125
Talking

First Name: Erica
College/University and Chapter: Penn State/Alpha Mu
Alumnae as of April 2000
I joined totally by accident (or I guess you could say fate). I had no intentions of rushing, but then a friend from HS was and convinced me to just try it and see. So I went through being myself and not caring where I went or even if I got in. I got a bid from AGD and was still a little skeptical, but as soon as I walked in on Bid Day...I knew!

My favorite memory as an undergrad...Gosh I have SO many, but the first one that popped into my mind was when I found out who my sis-mom was and that she had cried when another sister had gotten me and had convinced her to switch because she had wanted me as her little so bad...I could not have asked for a better Mom.

My fav memory as an alum...well it has not been so long, but my fav memory just happened last week. I am moving soon and recieved an email from the alumnae chapter in my new town welcoming me. I emailed the local chapter there then and got the BEST reply back...I am so excited to meet everyone when I move. Getting those two emails put such a HUGE smile on my face!