View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 06:00 PM
Titchou Titchou is offline
GreekChat Member
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 4,018
It is not an NPC requirement. If it states that in your bylaws, then your next course of action should be to contact your NPC Area Adviser. NPC in Indianapolis can give you the name and contact or one of your group's regional or area officers should be able to.
Reply With Quote