View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 10:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
No partner right now, but need to chime in on the falling asleep during movies. I almost always fall asleep during movies, even in the movie theater. When I was really sick from the Crohn's and the kids were little, I used to take them to the movies just so I could get a nap while they were engaged in the movie and I didn't have to worry about them getting into anything while I napped. Crazy.

Calling boxers panties is hilarious!

The thing my ex-husband did that made me really crazy was leaving drawers and cupboard doors open. Especially his lower dresser drawers, which were on my side of the bed. I usually stayed up later than he did and would try to creep into bed quietly to not disturb him and I'd hit my shin on the damn dresser drawer that he left open and yelp in pain. He deserved being woken up then!
We are so similar. I used to sleep in movies all the time when I was a surgery resident. Being chronically sleep deprived working 120 hrs a week was not conducive to staying awake while in a seated position. I called them my $7.00 naps. I also have fallen asleep at more than one restaurant with my head on the table while the rest of our party continued their conversation over me. Trust me, you loose all shame when you are THAT tired.

My husband does the drawer thing too. I HATE that. I've never bumped into them, but it looks terrible, and when the drawers are overloaded, it tears up the runners as they strain to stay in the chest of drawers. Don't even get me started. So few things are my pet peeves, but that is one of them...that and wire hangers from the dry cleaners left all over the house!

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Last edited by AOII Angel; 04-29-2012 at 11:31 PM.