Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
LOL if someone would have asked me the same question let's say like, 6 years ago or more, my reply would have been the same or similar to yours. Be careful when you say that. Just because she doesn't believe in premarital sex, and you do, doesn't necessarily mean the two of you wouldn't be "compatible".

Don't pass up a good thing when you see it, because you'll find upon meeting (and getting to know) the right woman that your entire mindset on a lot of things (including sex) will change. I've learned that some of the best gifts come in the most interesting packages.
But this is like forcing the compatibilty. The first time a female told me that she was a Christian and meant it by not giving it up, I bounced. I didn't even waste her time or mine. I'm just trippin, because you said y'all road trip a lot and spend a lot of time at Niagara Falls, assuming y'all sleep in the same bed. That in itself doesn't make sense. If you sleep with your girl and you're not fuckn her, what are y'all doing? -- staring at the ceiling, and speaking in tongues? LOL! I'm fuckn with you about the tongues part, but for real question to the rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
I'm not sure if you directed this specifically to Phrozen Sands, but I'll answer from my perspective. The only people I've ever come across who are saving themselves for marriage are extremely devout Christians. I am not Christian. Therefore, they'd probably be incompatible with me for that reason alone. If, for some statistically unlikely reason, I meet a non-Christian who is saving himself (because, lets face it, it's almost always women who make these public announcements as adults), he'd probably be incompatible with me for reasons beyond that
So, Munchkin would dip. But, again, it's unlikely that such a man would even be compatible with me once we got past niceties.
CTFU!!!! I feel you. But like you said, I don't know a dude who's saving himself for marriage, although there are some. I think that's more of a female thing. Me and my girl have been going through our premarital counseling with her pastor, and she tried holding out on me about a week ago, because of what he was pulling out the Bible, which I would have been cool with knowing that we're getting married in May. But I asked her how much sense does that make when we've been fuckn since we've been together, and then right after we left our first counseling session with the pastor LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
(i.e., sex is very important to me and its part of chemistry).
Me too, and I feel you LOL!
http://youtu.be/5cSbB_0MeZo

Last edited by Mizeree I2K; 03-14-2013 at 11:18 AM.