View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009, 01:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUGSS View Post
I understand that no one owns the page, but you DO know you aren't a member and even though you may feel that you have good information, I personally don't feel that it is your place (or anyone that isn't a member) to go in there to edit our stuff - especially now that it should be VERY clear to you that we got under control. It just seems like you go out of your way to question and dig on things that really aren't things that we are going to put on there. We do not need to post all of our information out there just to satisfy curious minds... if you want to know - join the sorority.
I'm very aware that I'm not a member of Gamma Sigma Sigma, however with Cherry Blossom Alumni Chapter currently inactive and feeling unsuitable as an advisor to either Alpha Eta or Zeta Sigma my options would be limited even if I wished to.

I have no wish to publish any information that is private to the sorority on Wikipedia. If I were to find a copy of the rituals of Gamma Sigma Sigma, my first action would be to call the 800 number in the footer of the pages on the Gamma Sigma Sigma National website.