View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naraht View Post
Are there schools where less than half of the women participating in Recruitment who meet the objective requirements set by the school are offered bids by one of the sororities? (and if so, what school has the smallest percentage being offered bids?)
You've been on GC for a long time; you know that the way your questions are worded are not going to be answered. Simply too many variables at play in recruitment.

One example: women who voluntarily withdraw from recruitment when they don't get invited back to their desired chapter(s). Can't be offered a bid when you don't play all the way through. How does that affect the answer(s)?

Again, your questions would benefit from better refining your search terms. You have a tendency to pick up the broadest brush possible and then paint. I know you think I am picking on you, and I'm truly not. I'm being a responsible analyst and trying to help you. If I were the one asking, I would break down the questions into much more definable terms.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity