Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcjane View Post
Oklahoma State University Fall Recruitment

http://union.okstate.edu/panhellenic/FFRecruitment.htm

To register for fall recruitment, click here:
https://secureapp.icsrecruiter.com/I...spx?UID=OKSTUN

“Below is the Tentative 2012 Schedule"

Sun, Aug. 5, 2012*** Check-In and Event Round One (Open House Day 1)
Mon, Aug. 6, 2012*** Event Round One (Open House Day 2)
Tues, Aug. 7, 2012*** Event Round One (House Tour/Philanthropy Day 1)
Wed, Aug. 8, 2012*** Event Round Two (House Tour/Philanthroy Day 2)
Thurs, Aug. 9, 2012*** Event Round Three (Skit Round)
Fri, Aug. 10, 2012*** Event Round Four (Preference Round)
Sat, Aug. 11, 2012*** Bid Day

When are recommendation letters due and where do we get recommendation forms?

Recommendations are not mandatory and are the responsibility of the chapter to secure. Not having a recommendation letter for all 11 chapters will in no way negatively affect a woman's recruitment. If a woman knows a sorority alumna, she can ask for a letter of recommendation. There is no special due date for recommendation letters. The earlier they are sent in the better off you will be. However, recommendation letters can be sent in as late as August. If you are an alumna of one of the chapters we have on this campus, or have friends that were, then you are eligible to write a letter of recommendation for a woman going through recruitment. Different chapters have different forms and most can be found on your specific chapter's national webpage. National websites are listed on each chapter's profile page provided; please click the link on the left. Please also note that recommendation letters should be sent directly to the chapter house and NOT to the Office of Fraternity & Sorority Affairs.
Boy, I hate when Panhellenics state that on their webpages. Oklahoma State PNMs, believe that you do not need recommendations AT YOUR OWN RISK.