View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 11:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to WVU alpha phi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coramoor View Post
I don't even know how much I should comment on this...but WVU is my campus and while I don't have a 1st hand account of what happened, I have a very accurate 2nd hand account.

The accusation is not baseless. Some things DID happen.

However...due to the position of the frat in question, their alumni, and the politics on campus I'm going to be very surprised if anything is done to the chapter or anymore information will be released.

I do know that given this situation for any other chapter on campus...they would be gone without a question.

When I heard the accusations I was completely shocked. I was at the Phi Psi house that night this supposedly happened, and I'm just having a really hard time believing it. Those guys are my closest guy friends here, I know 3 of them who are being accused, and it's seriously just really difficult to believe (I know I'm going to take a lot of heat for this.)
There are certain fraternities here that I could DEFINITELY expect this from, and Phi Psi just isn't one of them. They've always been known as just really fun, nice guys. From what I've heard about the situation from first hand accounts, and from the action the girl's sorority has taken (extremely sketchy), I just don't think anything will come of this.
Coramoor makes a good point when he says the politics on this campus will prevent Phi Psi from being kicked off.. having the President of WVU as an alum on the Phi Psi chapter here makes me believe they'll keep them around.