View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Most of my "interaction" with them has been with the large number that have attempted to either create Wikipedia pages or be added to the list in the "Military, government, and foreign service" section of the wikipedia page about Professional Fraternities.

Three of them belong to the Professional Fraternity Association (although these groups don't appear to be primarily collegiate in concept): Kappa Epsilon Psi, Kappa Lambda Chi, and Mu Beta Phi.

The others currently listed on the Professional Fraternity page are Alpha Gamma Xi , Lambda Beta Alpha, Psi Rho Phi, and Zeta Sigma Psi.

I also wonder whether, as indicated from the inclusion of all of the groups currently on Wikipedia listed on Blackorgs.net whether all of the 21st century MilGLOs are primarily African American in tradition and Membership.

I do separate them in tradition from the much older primarily collegiate groups: Scabbard and Blade, Pershing Rifles and Pershing Angels whose members, I believe, were primarily formed from those in collegiate ROTC.