View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 11:34 AM
GreekChat Member

HI my name is Sarah- (Hi sarah)
I am a GC Rush threadaholic.
(Tears up) at first, it was little things- oh a new girl- going through rush- is there an AGD chapter there? Do they like them?
But it slowly got worse...
what other chapters are there? How many rounds? How competitive? What is house total? Quota? Who all made quota?
I hit rock bottom two nights ago when I had to go into the chat room to bide my time waiting to find out what Blazercheer went. I stayed online for three hours to find out- and could have been productive at work instead, but chose GC.
I am doing a little better, even though there is a current thread about my school- I guess since I am alum I can deal with it.
I have been doing better-
I check once every 30 minutes instead of once a minute- I even went all last night with out checking once- of course I was AT rush, so maybe that was why.
Anyway, I am now doing pretty good- I am excited about threads at schools that don't even have AGD, and I am so happy when a PNM finds a home that she loves, and honestly I can say no matter the letter- we're all greek together...
OH WHO AM I KIDDING- I AM AN ADDICT- MORE RUSHEES POST NO MATTER WHERE.... god have mercy on my soul!

Facebook