View Single Post
Old 12-02-2001, 05:00 PM
Unregistered-

Quote:
Originally posted by carnation
OTW! What other sites were on the ghost tour
Carnation, I don't know if you've ever heard of Glen Grant, but he's an American Studies prof at UH who's a renowned ghost buff and he takes about 25 people on a ghost tour every Saturday. Getting reservations is a bish and a half!

The tour starts off at the Times Supermarket parking lot in Kahala, the one right next to Kahala Mall. Back in the day that area was a huge cemetary. Then the old Waialae Drive In was built and that's when strange stuff started happening. Now Kahala Mall's on that land, and people say that they've seen a faceless woman in one of the bathrooms. I've never seen her, but then again I'm too afraid to go to the bathroom by myself.

The Harding Ave. house as well as a few places in the Diamond Head area were on tour. We also went to the Chinese Cemetery on Kapiolani and the one in Nuuanu where there have been instances of "fireballs" flying around.

One of the stops on the tour was the Mokihana Dorm at UH. The room is on the 9th floor where a student hung himself back in the 1970s. He haunted the room for 20 years and choked its occupants until he was released in 1995. He promised to come back and visit, though.

Carnation, if you're ever back here again I'd suggest that you go on that tour!