Thread: AKA MEMBERSHIP
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2007, 07:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to btb87 Send a message via Yahoo to btb87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaican1990 View Post
hi i am currently in my junior year of high school in miami florida. i have lately been looking at college sororities. i plan on going to an HBCU in Georgia when i graduate in 2008. Is there any way that i could meet or speak with an AKA member?
Jamaican1990,

There have got to be zillions of my Sorors in Miami. Keep your eyes and ears open to any events that they're sponsoring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyAspirant View Post
First of all I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am extremely interested in joining your sisterhood and fortunately I have been blessed enough to have a few sources (this site being one of them) that have been able to give me direction and great advice as far as the Membership Intake Process and so forth, and I just wanted to say that to the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Inc., on this site you all TRULY have been both intelligent and classy when dealing with many of the rude and tackless situations/comments/questions that have been thrown your way (I am in the process of reading the archives b/c while I have a few questions I don't want to be redundant and I am sure some or all of my answers might be there).

I just wanted to let you ladies know that Alpha Kappa Alpha is truly something that I admire and aspire towards and hopefully in the near future I will be considered for membership. Thanks for reading and God Bless!!
Thank you, and remember that discretion is key! Don't go telling erbody your business. Also, read this thread while you're reading.