Thread: Toast Song
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 09:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quala67 View Post
I'll keep this short, b/c those of of following the recent discussions have been reading a lot lately!

1) Thank you for the kind words Randy - but just saying I've been stressed would have been enough. No need to post my LJ link to the world...
Sorry.

Quote:
2) Gally isn't a target right now. This is for several reasons: a) Section 85 has got two efforts on the table now, and that's more than enough for one section to handle at a time, and b) in prior contacts with the school, I've not gotten a favorable response in trying to reactivate Omega Omega.
During my time as an undergrad (1989), my section chair (Section 63) dealt with four extension efforts at once (I think only 3 of them were PGs at the same time.) along with 12 chapters. I think they fitted him with an "I love me" jacket at the end of his term.

Quote:
3) Therefore, while there are two efforts that are progressing - we are going to wait on the one that hasn't had a receptive administration.
At least it's a "wait" rather than the "no way in 4{!!" like at Harvard.