View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 06:33 PM
GreekChat Member

33, if you need to ask a question about a particular situation with which you are unfamiliar, the proper way to ask is in a manner that is not denigrating to the parties concerned. That seems to be a little beyond your abilities which, had you been raised in the south, would be somewhat more honed toward civility.

This happens in many places. Please be assured that the professional and experienced women who deal with housing on a national level have handled these situations many times. We know how to write a lease that protects us from the expected and unexpected future. I served in the housing area for my group for many years (while the SD State incident mentioned by AZTheta transpired as well as several other lease situations occurred with my group and I currently serve on the NPC University Housing Initiatives Committee as a Subject Matter Expert - just giving my creds here). We know what to do. Please have faith that we, nor TPA, nor your group make hasty decisions that will impact us negatively down the proverbial yellow brick road. You might do some research on your group's web site and read the housing handbooks, etc that are the backbone of any group's efforts.