View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 02:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTABullwinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by APhi Sailorgirl View Post
We drove all the way to the Lynnhaven Macy's to look around and see only to figure they have everything BBB does, more expensive and they had less china out. I think we're lucky though our BBB is huge. We went to the Williamsburg one and it was tiny!

Did you check out endless.com? They have free shipping and free returns. I got my shoes from there, check out Capparos shoes, cute shoes, lower heels and get great comfort reviews. I'm wearing these:Capparos Val in silver.

Also check out shoebuy.com and zappos.com.

Love your shoes! I forsee myself getting lost on the website looking for my shoes. THANKS!

We are getting our dinnerware and all from BBB. We like the selection of bed linens and towels at Macy's better. Either way, we figured that both stores have enough coupons in the paper that will help family and friends buying for us.

"Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon our hearts. Until against our will comes the wisdom of God."

Last edited by ZTABullwinkle; 07-16-2008 at 02:03 PM. Reason: forgot something...