View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 02:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: I know you have one of these

Quote:
Originally posted by DeltaBetaBaby
What about the guy/girl who knows EVERYTHING about your org., and probably has attended every signle event since the moment he/she pledged?

Usually this person holds lots of offices, could practically recite the bylaws, and wears letters every day.
hahah. I forgot this one. yeah, ours in now a consultant for the org. lol. Called that Isht first semester. lol

Yeah thanks for the compliment on this thread. I am glad it lightened things up.

I got the idea for it in chapter on tuesday when one of the JI's makes an announcment during open discussion (he's the businessman) about how he, "bought 10 lbs of amber from some guy in Lithuania on ebay and its real cheep right now but the amber market is about to explode. So if you want in, now is the time." I busted up, as did the rest of the chapter, but then remembereed that hes the bro that drives the c-class HE PAID FOR HIMSELF. It got me thinking abou tthe different personalities.

I forgot the disosaurs. Thats so used to be me too. lol.I quit hanging out when I realized that I remembered the year the NM's were born in. lol.