Thread: Medical School
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 11:53 PM
GreekChat Member

No...I'm going into pediatrics. But I left for Australia (which was amazing) on the 23rd of January, so I made sure to get my list in before then in case there was problems accessing the site while I was Down Under and couldn't certify my list. As it was, there was no problem and I even tweaked my final list after enjoying the 100+ degree heat there while it was snowing back home...

I can't recall a time when I've been as anxious. I think the fact that it's been this build up to one specific time and date as opposed to so many other things that you don't know when you'll get the news. I'm not worried about matching (although I'll be a little peeved if I end up at my 7th choice), but I do just want to know where I'm going so that I can start moving on with the rest of my life.

I'm on Peds Pulm this month which has been really good, and then I'm doing Peds private clinic next month with a group of guys who will understand that it's my last month of medical school and not expect much out of me in terms of showing up...though I do hope to pick up a few more pearls to help ease the transition...I figure if I can at least be competent in continuity clinic, I can hang my hat on that and grow from there.

- Abraham Lincoln