View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 01:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Okay...this completely just brought tears to my eyes!!! I love reading that Phi Mu epitomizes Southern womanhood in several posts. That makes me feel so "genteel!" Anyway....here I go:

Alpha Chi Omega- I've always liked ya'll's history. It's very interesting!

Alpha Delta Pi- My best friend is an ADPi, and she is the absolute most awesome girl I know! If the rest of her sisters are anything like her, than ya'll are an amazing group! I also feel close to your organization because of our similar foundings! The first and the finest is a cute motto, too!!

Alpha Epsilon Phi- Ya'll have the prettiest open motto!

Alpha Gamma Delta- Okay, the squirrel is just too cute!!! And all Alpha Gams I have ever met have a really strong sisterhood!

Alpha Omicron Pi- AOPi recently tried colonizing at MSU. While it didn't quite work out, I fell in love with your chapter. I love the rose, the badge, the panda (who has no natural enemies), and just about everything else about your chapter! I wish ya'll were here!

Alpha Phi- My mom always talked about how she liked ya'll chapter when she was in college!

Alpha Sigma Alpha- Yea for ladybugs!!!

Alpha Sigma Tau- For some reason I just think that your founding is interesting!!

Alpha Xi Delta- I like your National President's Medallion and how it has a link for every chapter (ditto...i looked at it on yor website and it is amazing!)

Chi Omega- I think the symphony is beautiful.....and some of my best friends are Chi O's here at State!

Delta Delta Delta- This year during rush at State, Tri Delta used Delta Delta delta airlines as their theme for theme night. It was by far the best house!!! (I was on panhellenic exec...)

Delta Gamma- The chapter here at state is incredibly involved on campus!

Delta Phi Epsilon- I like to say your nickname....D-Phi-E....for some reason it has a great ring to it!!

Delta Zeta- Pink and green are great colors, and I think the turtle is super cute!! A precious little girl from my hometown just went DZ at UT and I think that she is awesome!!!

Gamma Phi Beta- I just think of amazing sisterhood when I think of this organization!

Kappa Alpha Theta- What a house that is steeped n tradition! I think ya'll have some really cool alumnae!

Kappa Delta- The KD's here at my school are the kind of girls that I love to hang out with, and they are all gorgeous!!!!

Kappa Kappa Gamma- I like the fleu-de-lis, and I love the way that ya'll are mentioned in so many movies and books!

Phi Mu- Awww...I am just a bit biased, of course, but my sisters mean the world to me!!!! Love, honor, truth!!!!

Phi Sigma Sigma- I like yall's badge! It is very unique!

Pi Beta Phi- My favorite youth group leader from my church in high school was a Pi Phi. I wanted to be just like her, but my school doesn't have a chapter!!

Sigma Delta Tau- This is a chapter that I had never heard of, but now that I have read about them here at GC and looked at their website, I'm so impressed! I think its a great organization!

Sigma Kappa- A girl I worked with at camp this summer was a Sigma Kappa, and she absolutely loved her organiztion!! I think that it says so much about a GLO when its members are so openly positive about it!!

Sigma Sigma Sigma- I love the slogan...It's all the Greek you need to know!

Theta Phi Alpha- Ya'lls national President is a faculty member at my school! Ms. Callais is amazing. She is so Pro-Greek and Pro-Theta Phi Alpha that she inspirational. In fact, each year she comes and speaks to our chapter for a sisterhood activity! She is just a wonderful woman, and you are so blessed to have her working for you!!!

Zeta Tau Alpha- My roomate freshman year was a Zeta, and I always was jealous at the "Only the best get crowned" thing! It's so cute!!!!