View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 09:05 AM

Send a message via AIM to maggieaxid
Oh, I remembered this one last night too.Speaking of Name Tags....We encourage our rushees to make their own name tags, something that will make them stand out from the crowd and help the sorority women remember them. (ie. mine was Maggie from the Simpson's because My name is Maggie and i am from a town called Springfield...to this day people remember it)...anywhoo, we had this rushee come into a party and i asked her about her name tag because it was a pantrydog wrapper. (pantry dog's are like hot dog's from 7-eleven, wawa, or circle K depending what part of the country you are in.) she told me that pantrydog's were her favorite food and in fact she loved all types of hot dogs. and that she ate hot dogs constantly. when i tried to change the subject from something non-hotdog related she kept telling me all about hot dogs. like the different kinds, what she likes on them, the many dishes you can serve them with, ect.
Needless to say she was dropped. And i think she was released after first round too.