View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by volgirl2376 View Post
OK, this is not a rumor - it really happened to a guy I was close friends who as at another university. This frat took groups of pledges (usually 4 at a time) to a goat farm, undressed them to their undies, covered them in honey, tied them to a post, and left them overnight. I know its wrong, but I lmao when he came home the next morning. Just imagining those honey covered men trying to fend off the goats - and god knows what else - cracks me up.

Also, when I was at UTK, I remember someone bringing a naked pledge to the courtyard (the middle of 4 dorms) and tied him to the flag pole and began singing "twinkle twinkle little star". I heard the singing and my friend looked out and screamed "ahhhh yeah that dude is naked!" Needless to say everyone was looking out the windows, and I guess his gf saw him, because she rushed outside and took her sweater off to try to cover him up! Haha!
did the goats eat their undies how many goats were there . why do they cover the guys in honey is it because the goats will lick it all off . is this the reason why they do this . must be gross to be licked all over by a goat your poor friend i do feel sorry for him how can you fend them off if you are tied to a post the goat farmer must have been in on this joke to let it happen