Thread: "Our thing"
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 10:04 PM
GreekChat Member

jank---thats what my friend from SC says all the time.

my friends from hs always use office space phrases:
"grrrrrrreeeeeeeaaaaaaat,"
"damn it feels good to be a gangsta" (usually after an awkward silence)
"uhhuhyeahsure" (as one word, to shut some1 up)
"O-D!" "or "beast mode" if some one is overdoing something, ex. with makeup, or in your personal space, or being greedy. if someone is the worst of the worst in ODing, theyre the "beast master"

what else: "yeppers" gets thrown around alot, but i dont use it.

on my residence hall staff (most of these things came from our training week)-
"just imagine a donut..."
"i dont wanna sexually harass you or anything, but..." (if wanting to flirt or talk dirty to someone on staff)
"can we get linda mills to come with her microphone?"
"oh that's water, huh? then why is it brown and smells like beer?
"smells like team building in here...is that what that smell is?"
my best friend and I have what we call teh handlebar mustache move, where anytime we go somewhere to get free stuff more than once, we use handlebar mustache motions, as if we were disguising ourselves... it was a freshman year thing, but we use it once in a while just to make ourselves laugh.

"tee-hee!" what ppl i know say after being sarcastic (usually in effect to mock a teenybopper trying to be cute)

"obviously!" (followed by repeating what was just said) goes in front of every sentence, like "basically." but to be sarcastic
eg. (if i have to leave, but someone asks me to wait for them) "obviously, i have time to wait for you, with all this free time on my hands"

last one...in my calc class, the male math nerds determine a girl's hotness based on how many decimals of pi she could recite. so randomly, a guy would yell out "pi" and all the participating girls (and the guys caught on as well as a game) would recite "3.14159286..." it was the funniest during lecture, because my prof was a real tightwad and didnt like anyone to talk.