View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 01:12 PM
Super Moderator

If I were NPC Queen for a Day, and had the power to change the minds & actions of every chapter (!), I would open the eyes of every sister and make them realize that the Legacy system has somehow got to expand!

In the last year alone, I've heard of chapters who literally had more legacies than Quota R-ing, legacies who were cut by their mothers'/sisters' chapter just prior to Pref, IN HOUSE legacies cut, and all sorts of nasty R-ing. It's got to stop, and the sooner, the better.

Maybe those schools with more legacies that Quota need to add another chapter - it blows my mind that schools who have over 200 members only have 9-10 chapters! In the long run, that's probably the same amount of PNMs involved as, say Illinois or Penn State. ADD A CHAPTER - it will NOT hurt your prestige!! Maybe some of the double legacies will have a better chance, because that new chapter will be a legacy chapter, too!

Well, I could go on and on, as the legacy situation as it stands is my pet peeve, but I have a 60th wedding anniversary to attend. Expect me to add more later!!