View Single Post
Old 06-04-2004, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: New All-Greek Website Resource

Quote:
Originally posted by bubu
Let me start by saying in all honesty this is a somewhat commercial post – I own www.uGreek.com, a new resource for customizable web templates exclusively for fraternities and sororities.

As the owner of this new venture I'm obviously looking to make sales, but what I'm really hoping to achieve with this post is to obtain some objective feedback from you GCers. My partner and I have been working on bringing this idea to fruition for 10 months so our objectivity isn't exactly at its peak!

The two things I'd most appreciate everyone's feedback on is (1) our site itself - navigation, ease of use, etc. and (2) our credibility factor - is there anything that would prohibit you from allowing us to take care of your chapter website?

Many thanks in advance,
Barry

My $.02...

In terms of navigating your site, I did so with ease and was able to find everything I was looking for. The layout is simple, but concise, which is a huge plus because no one (especially college students) wants to read through tons of boring info just to get a grasp on a select few ideas. Another great feature of your site is the page dedicated to you and your VP. That sort of information lends credibility to your business. I helped create and maintain my chapter's website which is why I was interested in your post. My suggestion to you is to try to market your services to chapter's whose websites are somewhat unprofessional and simple. Exploit the fact that a professionally done and maintained website can be a great tool for a Greek Organization and that the benefits are innumerable. I hope my input helped. Good luck with your business.