View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 02:05 PM
GreekChat Member

I just want any PNM's reading this to think that SIP (single intentional preference) is a good idea. It isn't and Jess shouldn't have done it. She missed the chance to run out with everyone and she will never be able to have that moment again. She should have put down both and given the second one a chance from the beginning. She knows this now and advises anyone going through to not do this. She got lucky, but that doesn't happen often.

Thank you etadrisophila and AOII Angel. I thought her story should be shared of what happens when you give someone a chance. It might just turn into a love story!

ASTalumna06, don't know if I should share her sorority with all the info given? I just don't want her school to be brought up as she could be easily identified with all that I have shared and someone to stalk her! LOL!! I know how smart you all are at figuring out schools! No, really, if everyone thinks it is ok to share, then I will. I know she is proud of her sorority and wouldn't hesitate for a minute to share!!!