View Single Post
Old 08-22-2021, 08:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Round 2

Round 2

Next round the girls were able to go back to a total of 8 houses. Day 3 and 4. This would be the first time to be in person.
It is not uncommon not to have a full schedule and I just knew she would at least have 6. I figured she wouldn’t get back 3 just because of no connections and then a couple of others, just because. I had great hope she would have a full schedule of 8 houses.

Holy Moses when mom called me I thought this isn’t right she had 2. This perfect, kind, sweet, gorgeous girl had 2! Something had to be wrong. This just doesn’t happen to a pnm that has great grades, good rep, sweet and pretty. Well it does and this is where character and strength come into play.

Who invited her back.

Lambda
Theta

She was in good spirits and was happy to have both of those back. She has always been a laid back kid and goes with the flow. Mom and I were wrecks. I wanted to call big sis and ask What the heck, how do you release a great girl like your sister!!! Yes, sister wasn’t involved in rush but still… Makes me sad about the legacy policies and even my house new policy. My house is not at this school. Both of her parties were the next day. Her roommate had 8 back. Big sis did take her out for some great ice cream that day.

Day 4 coming up.

Mom and my chant for the next few days - You Only Need One! -